Menu Close

Bypass sheets

Upon departure (graduation, expulsion, academic leave, dismissal) from the university, readers are required to hand over all library documents received for use – books, magazines, etc. to the faculty’s educational library, where the library staff for university graduates sign an electronic bypass sheet, and teachers and staff sign the necessary sheets and stamp. In other educational libraries, the signature and stamp are affixed in the reading rooms